Wednesday 21 March 2012

WIP Wednesday

Wow a week goes by fast!  Good thing I have some progress to report.

Completed projects

I finished the present for our friend's new baby girl:
I think my appliques are getting better and I'm happy with the yo-yos I added to the closure tab (to hide my ugly stitches from attaching the velcro).

I also finished a gift for my SIL, a (modified) Keyka Lou zippy pouch made with some purple twill and AMH fabric I've been hoarding:

Ongoing Projects


Quilt for mom: I've made some more HSTs but will have a lot more to go...

Covert Robin gift: I have finally started it but it is still in the early stages.

Bee blocks: finally got my Kona white so I can get these done.



I am trying to hold off starting anything new until I have these finished these projects.

Off to Freshly Pierced to check out what others have been working on  :)

2 comments:

  1. Love those bibs! They are great, must make some too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. those monogrammed bibs are adorable! thanks so much for linking up to my 12 in '12 Challenge!

    ReplyDelete