Since it's almost December and I need motivation to get through my very long home made gifts list, I've decided to participate in WIP Wednesdays at Freshly Pierced.
1) Vintage sheets quilt - I'm done most of the quilting, just need to finish that and bind it.
2) sleep sack - just needs some bias tape around the arm and neck holes.
Not even started:
1) e-reader case and earbud case for my hubby
2) tablet case and camera strap for my dad
3) project bag and knitting needles case for my mom
4) stocking and rice therapy bag for my nephew
5) crayon/car caddy for my co-worker's son
6) zipper pouches and eye masks for my MIL, SIL, aunt, best friends & nanny
7) buttercup purse for my friend's daughter
Ok, I'll stop there for now and only add more projects as I get some of these done.
Here's to hoping I will get more accomplished this year than previous years because I'll be tracking my progress every week.